Did you know that 78% of B2B buyers use the Internet to initiate research on products and services?
With information at their fingertips, your customers can be anywhere from two-thirds to 90% of the way through their buying journey before they reach out to you. And if they can’t get the information they’re looking for online, they’re more than likely going to seek out another source of information—which could very well be your competition.
Marketing is changing. Manufacturing is changing. To be successful in the age of the customer it is critical for manufacturers to think about utilizing content as a means of engaging customers, prospects and even employees.
Today sales are made through authentic customer connections. For manufacturers to win in the “age of the customer” requires organizational and marketing transformation. “TRANSFORMATIONAL MARKETING FOR MANUFACTURERS" is a comprehensive 16-page guide which will walk you through the process of how to transform your organization so your customers become your competitive advantage.
We have included live links to additional content and blog posts throughout this guide. Click on the green links within the guide to read more about a particular topic or idea.
What you will learn:
- The importance of understanding your customers and market
- How to become a customer-centric organization
- The importance of developing a strategic content marketing plan
- How to create and deliver engaging content that works
This guide is for
- C-suite and senior executives
- Corporate and marketing strategists
- Sales and marketing directors
- Product marketing leaders
- Business development mangers
- Customer insight managers
- Customer experience managers
Simply provide your name and email address below to receive your FREE copy today!